Table of Contents
There are several hosting providers in the market offering WordPress hosting manager software. However not any control panel is easier to use than SeekaPanel. I use the SeekaPanel to host the PBNs and WordPress websites that I use for SEO purposes. There are thousands of people who are using SeekaHost with the innovative hosting manager tool. Now let’s look at the domain hosting and management tool introduced by Fernando Raymond who is one of the world’s top digital entrepreneurs. After years of experience in the SEO industry as the top SEO consultant in London, he planned out with Kasun Sameera to build the world’s best WP hosting software.
What is SeekaPanel?
SeekaPanel is a WordPress-focused web hosting control panel that offers multiple IP hosting services to host private WordPress blogs and money sites. There are many guides online on how to use the SeekaPanel to host private blog networks and get online fast.
How the WordPress Hosting Manager works?
There are many tutorials on the SeekaHost YouTube channel about how the WordPress hosting manager works and tips on how to use multiple IP hosting. One of the best advantages of using the SeekPanel over any other WordPress hosting control panels is the easy options it has. All in one place from domain name registration to change name servers and hosting a private blog network.
As of writing this article, there is no other control panel that provides such an easy system to host domains and build private blogs with 1-Click WordPress hosting. There are few providers in the market, but non provides a clear interface and all the things as SeekaPanel. Don’t get me wrong they are fine systems and I just like how cool is the SeekaPanel to use and host WordPress blogs. I think one day this panel could be developed to a level of a very advanced control panel with all that hosting can be provided.
More about WordPress hosting manager
SeekaPanel is the latest WordPress hosting control panel by SeekaHost which is a web application and system tool that allows the users to easily register domains names, host WordPress sites, blogs, emails, and track site data. It’s a comprehensive dashboard where you find all functionalities and features to host and manage private blog networks or WordPress sites and blogs using multiple IP hosting.
There are many complex and not so easy to use hosting control panels out there such as cPanel or Plesk. But the issues are that the interface is difficult to understand and use, especially for non-technical users and they often require users to follow several complicated steps to execute tasks.
The SeekaPanel is an innovative web hosting control panel and easy blog network hosting platform that has been developed by software developers and SEO experts lead by myself, who have used other control panels for many years and want to make hosting management much simpler and quicker.
You can compare it to the one you’re currently using or are intending to use. We recommend you get a free trial for any web or blog hosting before you commit to testing how it works for you.
Simplicity is important to many web hosting customers and when comparing these hosting platforms, you will find the following advantages with the unique PBN Hosting Control Panel:
- Free SSL & Migration Services inside the panel
- Automatic and regular updates & backups of all website content, which can also be done by the user themselves
- WordPress Hosting Support in Live Chat and via Email Ticket System
- Fast and easy domain registration and creation of your website in minutes within the panel
- Unique website tracking features that no other website hosting provider offers
This panel will be perfect for any blogger, business owner, or freelancer looking to host and manage one or several websites in one place for superb convenience and safety.
What can you do in SeekaHost WP hosting manager?
- You can register domain names
- You can install with a 1-Click WordPress installer
- You can buy unique multiple class IP hosting
- You can check website analytics data
- You can install or delete your sites or upgrade/downgrade hosting plans
- You can migrate your website from one host to another for free
- You can manage and access all your websites in a single interface.
- You can change or cancel plans, add more domains
- 24/7 tech support in the live chat
- The knowledgebase with all the answers
Steps to use the SeekaPanel
- First, you may visit https://www.seekahost.app/ and choose a hosting plan or buy a domain name at https://www.seekahost.app/buy-domain-name/
2. Signup and create a new account at https://portal.seekahost.app/register
3. Then log in to your account at https://portal.seekahost.app/login
4. Register a domain name for your blog site
5. Buy a WordPress Blog hosting plan
Or Private Blog hosting plan at https://portal.seekahost.app/pbn-hosting with multiple IP class hosting to create a private blog network.
6. You are all set to host your domain by installing WordPress to your domain name with the 1-Click WordPress installer.
7. Once WordPress is installed, change the name servers if you have the domain registered at some other registry.
8. Activate the SSL Certificate for free and your domain will be secured and SEO friendly.
9. Visit your WordPress site login page by clicking the Login to the site.
10. Use your username and password to access the WordPress dashboard.
11. Start building your blog site and keep blogging. You can learn it all by watching the below video by James at SeekaHost. The video will show you everything about how to create a blog step by step as I explained above.