Online tutoring software has proved to be a blessing for tutors and entrepreneurs willing to start their online tutoring marketplace. With a lot of options available in the market, it can be very confusing to pick one out of the lot. This is why this article will give you all the information you need about online tutoring softwares and list the top 5 ones to choose for your website.
What is Online Tutoring software?
An online tutoring software is a customizable solution that comes with a source code. Once you purchase the software, you get full access to the code. After getting the permit, you can build the website accordingly and make tweaks to it.
Listed below are a few advantages of using an online tutoring website:
- The software saves you from the trouble of developing your code for the website.
- This software is loaded with a series of powerful pre-built APIs for smooth operations.
- The code is 100% customizable for the owner.
The Top 5 Online Tutoring Softwares
Now that the foundation is laid strong, let us get into the main action. Mentioned below are the best online software to integrate on your website.
Pinlearn is an online tutoring software that is 100% customizable and comes with the source code. As a tutor and site owner, it allows you to host tutor-led one-on-one and group classes. Pinlearn is backed by a collection of solid APIs to operations smooth.
For example, to make transactions seamless, Pinlearn has integrated payment gateway software like Paypal and stripe. To ensure high-quality video resolution, it used zoom as the streaming software.
- The only online tutoring software allows live classes and on-demand courses to be hosted under a marketplace model.
- Pinlearn gives the user 100% source code access, thus allowing them to have proper control over the website and customize it according to their needs.
- Pinlearn is a platform that allows students to record live classes and play them later for reference purposes.
2. Yo! Coach
Yo! Coach uses multiple video conferencing APIs like Zoom, Lesson space, and CometChat to ensure an uninterrupted network between the tutor and students. Yo! Coach is a complete white-label software that also complies with the GDPR.
It uses a location-based time management system to remove the time zone difference that helps the tutor and the student set their time zones in sync.
- The software has added features like a whiteboard, TextPad, screen/file sharing, etc., to increase the interaction between the teacher and the student.
- To remove the language barrier, the student can access the website in multiple languages.
- The software promises free technical support for one year if any issue is found in the software.
This unique online tutoring business software offers you to run three business models under one platform. It allows you to host online learning courses, private one-on-one tutoring, and live classes on your website.
The consistent UI of the interface makes navigation throughout the website much more accessible. It also enables the students to quickly perform complex functions like payments, booking classes, etc.
- It gives you access to a separate centralized content library to store your data in the form of pdfs, documents, videos, audios, assignments, embed content, HTML content, etc., and allows you to use and reuse whenever you want.
- Automatically generates certificates with unique code and authentication to the students on completion of activities and courses.
Yondo is a complete online tutoring solution that allows you to sell tutoring videos, Online webinars, Group classes, one-on-one classes. It is trusted by reputed brands like UFC Gym, Express Law, Barre Lab, Sunday Riley, and more.
- It allows the tutors to have a 14 free trial to test and check, and the platform once you are satisfied with the product, you can purchase the entire package.
- Yondo allows you to use their plugins or custom templates to integrate the Yondo features into your website easily.
- To make the setup process easy, you give free rein at Ato’s prebuilt online platforms and stores to select from to build your industry.
Teachworks integrates a set of high-performance APIs like Stripe, Mailchimp, Google Calendar, Apple Calendar, Outlook, Zoom, and many more to provide the best customer service and the solutions align with the needs of music schools.
- It sends constant reminders to students about upcoming classes, payments, and more via email reminders.
- Teachworks automates the tiresome process of billing and wage calculation.
- It provides email support for all of their plans. It constantly shares comprehensive tutorial videos for a user to understand the platform better.